Let’s face it: Supermodels aren’t born gorgeous.
But they do have access to brilliant makeup, hair stylists and beauty gurus who paint their pouts and coif their strands to perfection.
Well, you don’t have to let the beautiful ones get all the attention. With the following basic beauty tips, you’ll give Naomi, Kate and Daria a run for their money.
- Beauty Tips for Women # 1 –Find the perfect eyebrow shape and lighten them. Tame those runaway brows with a shape that opens the eyes and complements your hair color.
- Beauty Tips for Women # 2 – Swipe on concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation. Put on foundation first; then swipe concealer under the eyes and on the lids.
- Beauty Tips for Women # 3 –Want your foundation to stay on your skin without melting? Prime it! A sweep of primer on your cheeks and chin gives you an even surface that will allow the foundation to last longer.
- Beauty Tips for Women # 4 – Use loose powder instead of pressed powder. Throw away that compact. Pressed powder has the tendency to crease on your face by the end of the day.
- Beauty Tips for Women # 5 – Buy the best hair care and makeup products online. Scour the discounted beauty websites for Laura Mercier, OPI, Dior, Nars and MAC makeup products online. If you can catch a sale, grab these awesome products!
- Beauty Tips for Women # 6 –Want color on your eyelids but you hate eye shadow? Sweep your lids with bronzer instead.
- Beauty Tips for Women # 7 –To make lips pop, apply lipstick with a lip brush. Add gloss to the center of your lips to make thin lips appear plump!
- Beauty Tips for Women # 8 –False and fake eyelashes are your friend. Fatten up your lashes with a thin strip of falsies for extra nighttime glamour.
You’re not alone.
With a few golden beauty tricks, and the right products ,you can apply your makeup and skin care like a beauty pro.
With practice, and applying these beauty tweaks to your daily pampering rituals, you’re set for all occasions: cocktails, dates, the office or even a quick strut down your own fashion runway.