Want to unleash your inner Katy Perry with a beautiful blowout?
While you may not want to mimic the head-to-toe pink and purple glittering mermaid look for a night on the town with the one you love, you can get smooth and sleek strands with a killer blowout.
By using one of the amazing ghd professional hair dryers on your strands you can smooth your frizzy, curly or naturally straight hair into a mighty mane that is pop star approved.
What makes this ghd dryer so special?
ghd’s air professional hair dryer has a powerful and professional-strength motor that fights frizz by smoothing out your hair shaft with ghd’s advanced ionic technology. This beautifully designed dryer features the following benefits:
- A cool shot button for a quick blast of air to set and finish your blowout.
- A powerful AC motor for a salon-worthy blowout and quick drying.
- 2 concentrator nozzles help to create a variety of styles.
- Ergonomic design for left and right hand users.
- The dryer features 2 power settings, 3 heat settings and 2 concentrator nozzles to help create a variety of salon-quality styles.
What are the Benefits of a Professional Blow Dryer
Professional blog dryers sold at professional salons and beauty supply stores have a higher wattage (from 1,500 -1,875) in comparison to low-wattage dryers sold at drug-stores at 1,200 watts.
A professional dryer like the ghd dryer has heat, air-speed settings and a cold-shot button to seal your cuticle down smoothly for shiny, sleek and straight hair. To get the smoothest strands, the nozzle attachment on the dryer focuses the air into a smaller section of the hair –which is important when blow-drying your hair straight.
How to Get your Own Sleek Blowout with a ghd Professional Dryer
Want don’t-hate-me-because-I’m-beautiful hair? First, wash and conditioner you hair with products made for your hair type. Rub a small dollop of mousse through your damp strands. Blow dry your hair smooth with your ghd dryer set on medium and a small, round bristle brush.
Separate hair in 3-inch sections and pull your damp strands outward with the brush, while slowly sweeping the nozzle of the dryer down the full length of your hair. Prevent frizzy hair by pointing the nozzle of your dryer toward the floor to create shine by sealing your hair cuticles.
On Dressing Well’s Final Frizz-Free Blowout Product Tips
- Use a moisturizing conditioner and shampoo. A silicone-based cleansing and conditioning product will seal the hair’s cuticle and fight frizz.
- Ditch the cotton and blot your hair with a microfiber towel. Gently squeeze your hair into the towel instead of wringing it, to keep the opportunities for frizzing away from your perfectly pretty blowout.
- Too much product in your hair is the enemy of a good blowout. If your hair is long and thick, rub a dime-sized amount of anti-frizz serum into your freshly-washed and conditioned strands. Squeeze the serum onto your fingertips and rake the product through your hair from roots to the ends.
- Tame flyaways at the hairline with a pea-sized amount of wax applied to your hair with your fingertips.
If you need this blow dryer to tame your mane, authentic ghd products are available in the finest salons and ghdhair.com only. The ghd air retails for £99.00 online.
Photos: Courtesy of GHD